Compton is a city in Los Angeles. Compton is one of the oldest cities in the country. It is famous for its breath-taking views of nature. It allows a close look and interaction with nature through various parks. It has Compton Creek Natural Park, Wilson Park, Mona Park, De Forest Park and a lot more. It is also known for its casinos and museums.
Places to visit:
- Crystal Casino– It is the most popular casino. It has more than 35 kinds of table games and a poker section.
- Dominguez Rancho Adobe Museum- It was formed in the year 1826. It depicts the first Spanish land grant in the city.
- Compton Creek Natural Park- This natural park offers walking paths, fitness equipment, picnic areas & an amphitheater.
- Wilson Park- It is spread in the area of 3.9-acre. It has playground equipment, a skate park, gymnasium & picnic area.
- Mona Park – It is a popular baseball park with public pool & gym for youth sports & camps.
- De Forest Park- It is renowned park with a basketball court, a community center, nature trail, playground, & a lot more.
- Ralph C. Dills Park – It offers beautiful walking, jogging & biking paths along with a playground & a basketball court.
Places to stay:
- La Crystal Hotel- It has cozy rooms with an outdoor pool, free wi-fi & a bar and lounge.
- Travel Plaza Inn- It offers comfy rooms having whirlpool tubs, free Wi-Fi & parking.
- Willow tree Inn Los Angeles- It has the most vibrant rooms featuring free breakfast, parking & Wi-Fi.
- Mission Motel- It has affordable rooms along with free Wi-Fi & parking and laundry facilities.
- Hampton Inn Los Angeles Carson Torrance – It is a hotel with classy rooms and facilities like an outdoor pool, a fitness center, free hot breakfast & free Wi-Fi.